FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION
Fire and smoke damage is the most common type of loss in homes. Fires are caused by many sources some of the most common are cooking fires, electrical wires, electrical devices, heaters, and occasionally lightening.
After the fire trucks leave, your property will not only have damage from the actual fire, but also from the smoke and from the large amounts of water used during the fire fighting efforts.
Ameri Pro Restoration is specialized in restoring multi-layered damage that typically occurs from a fire incident. Our training and experience will quickly contain the property and start the restoration procedure immediately. Our team is also trained to remove the pervasive smoke odor that penetrates the home and contents. We even work to remove and deep-clean soot from upholstery and carpet areas to get your home to pre-fire condition.
OUR FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE SERVICES
These are the primary services we provide when a fire disaster occurs.
- Emergency board up for your home or business; to prevent secondary damage and theft of your property inside.
- Emergency pre-treatment of fire and smoke damaged items to prevent them from being permanently damaged.
- Inspection and immediate repairs necessary to secure the structural integrity of the building.
- Removal of carcinogens and smoke odors using air scrubbers and other high tech equipment.
- Full service of fire and smoke restoration performed by IICRC Fire Technicians to restore your home or place of business back to its original condition.
- Fully secured storage facilities for storage of belongings until the full restoration of the property is complete.
- Content Cleaning Services – We clean your contents to make them smoke and odor free.
SMOKE AND ODOR REMEDIATION
Smoke can be just as damaging and requires special expertise for proper remediation.
Not only does smoke have a horrible odor; it also causes permanent damage to items within hours. Some of the items that can be permanently damaged or discolored if not treated right away after the damage. This includes ceramic tile, granite, marble, or alabaster counter tops, and items made of stainless steel, chrome, or brass. Our certified technicians respond within hours to assess and pre-treat all items for you that may get permanently damaged if gone untreated.
Within days remaining items must be cleaned and treated in order to prevent yellowing, staining, etching, rusting and to reduce the cost to remove the smoke odors. If gone untreated for too long items will be unable to be restored to their original state.
OUR CONTENTS CLEANING SERVICES
We immediately start cleaning and restoring your contents and property
- Our Contents Cleaning Staff consist of women who are dedicated to taking care of you, your home, and your precious items.
- We have the ability to repair electronics, photos, guns, jewelry, rare collectible paintings and much more.
- The Cleaning Staff will immediately clean a weeks worth of clothes and have it back to the homeowner and family the next day.
- If you have precious items like special blankets, teddy bears, wedding dress, and “Sunday Best,” we will deodorize and have it cleaned and brand new like the nightmare never happened.